Monday, January 25, 2010

Old Picture of my Kids

These are my three oldest kids when they were 4, 3, and 1 years old. That was 4 years ago. Wow! Time flies!

Now I am the mother of 4 beautiful children ages 8, 6, 4, and 1.

I am testing the blog page to see how this might possibly work for my speech students. They are in preschool, so it is actually for their parents.

I have posted a pic. I think I could post a video. That would be funny. I have a few good ones I have been considering sending into Americas Funniest Home Videos.

One of my sisters started a blog on dieting. She is a great writer and it's quite entertaining. I am also inspired by her posts, so that is a bonus. Or maybe that is the primary use and the entertainement value is the secondary benefit. Either way, I enjoy following her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment